Monday, May 5, 2014

Cilantro Tilapia Fillet Recipe ♥ Healthy Food

At least 3 to 4 times per week I eat tuna, salmon, or fish. Most time I end up eating tuna salad as it is the fastest and easiest way to eat fish, but when i have the time i really enjoy a good fish fillet. I like this recipe because is really easy to do and I always have at home all I need to make it. Hope you enjoy it! remeber to make a #lasrecetasdelaura in Instagram so I can see your pictures! 

INGREDIENTES:

1/4 cup of cilantro leaves
1 garlic clove
salt
3 spoons of onion
salt and pepper
1 tomato in slices
1/4 small onion in slices
1 chili serrano

How to make it: Watch the video and subscribe! http://goo.gl/LOYZVK

The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times per week as part of a healthy diet. Fish is packed with protein, vitamins, and nutrients that can lower blood pressure and help reduce the risk of a heart attack or stroke

1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about this healthy food recipe. Last month, I invited couple of my friends for dinner at my place. Prepared quite delicious recipes which I learned from Nom Live Video App. They really liked these recipes very much.

    ReplyDelete