Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo ♥ Eat Healthy with Laura

I just love this recipe , it reminds me my childhood, my father just to make this for dinner very often, the difference will be that he used to defray the quesadillas, but here we go with my healthy twist! 
This Quesadillas are great at any time of the day. The best part is that is a very complete meal as you have protein, calcium, carb and vegetables, for the kids just add a cup of milk and a fruit and you are all set with a healthy lunch, dinner or breakfast! 

Ingredients:

-1/4 onion
-2 tomatoes
-1 jalapeño
1 pinch oregano
salt
Tortillas

Cut the vegetables in squares and put the to cook on a pan, add some salt and the pinch of oregano. Warm up a little the tortillas and add the cheese, let the cheese melt and put the cooked vegetables on top. You can eat with some beans and a cactus salad...

How to make it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3-fEJB89M4

No comments:

Post a Comment