Wednesday, April 2, 2014

How to Make Mexican Chorizo ♥ Eat Healthy with Laura


I love to make my own chorizo as that way I can control the level of fat on it. I like to use turkey lean meat but you can use beed or pork if you prefer. I buy the lean ground turkey meat for my recipe and make a lot so I can freeze and have it at hand for whenever I need it.

Ingredients:

1 Pound or 400 gr ground turkey, beef or pork
1 tablespoon salt
4 Guajillo Chillis
3 Ancho Chillis
1/4 cup white vinegar or apple vinegar
1/2 tablespoon paprika
2 garlic cloves
2 bay leaves
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon oregano
1 pinch marjoram
1 pinch thyme
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves

How to make it:                       Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! http://goo.gl/LOYZVK


1 comment:

  1. GRACIAS Laurita

    muy sabroso y sobre todo saludable.

    he recomendado tu deliciosa receta a mis seres queridos.

    ❤🍍

    ReplyDelete