Thursday, May 15, 2014

Chicken with Poblano Cream Sauce ♥ Healthy Food



I prepared this chicken as well as some brown rice and salad and turn out to be a delicious and elegant meal. The flavor of the poblano with the corn gives a special taste between the soft spicy and sweet. I am sure that everyone at your place will love it! I prepared this chicken as well as some brown rice and salad and turn out to be a delicious and elegant meal. The flavor of the poblano with the corn gives a special taste between the soft spicy and sweet. I am sure that everyone at your place will love it! 




Ingredientes:
1 Chicken Breast ½ Onion 2 Garlic cloves Salt 2 Poblanos ¼ Greek Yogurt 3 Spoons of Corn

I think I added to much garlic to the sauce, instead of a whole garlic clove I would use half or a very small one.


How to make:


No comments:

Post a Comment